mumbled_truth: (Default)
Todd Anderson ([personal profile] mumbled_truth) wrote2011-10-01 11:35 am

║ sixty-first stanza ║ voice / action

[The first bits of audio that the device transmits is the rustling of the device in Todd's hand, against his coat, and the opening of a door as he tries to pull himself away from a few girls and duck into the library. Their chatter is not quite audible in the background, though the voices are certainly female.]

--n-no, I'm sorry, I don't... Ethan who?

[And as he steps through the door...]

I'm not-- no, I think you have the wrong-- wrong person... I'm sorry.

[And he ducks in, the door audibly shutting behind him. He glances down at the device in his hand, realizing it's been recording.]

So, um... I guess it's one of those days again.

[And he turns it off.]


[ooc: HI GUYS as per the usual: despite my longstanding desire to make an Ethan Hawke joke, don't tell him he's fictional. No doubles of Todd or Neil. Face duplicates are always okay. Annnnnd apologies in advance, my tags will be slow as I'm going out today.]

[Action]

[identity profile] no-defender.livejournal.com 2011-10-01 05:48 pm (UTC)(link)
[Lacking any particularly close friends to try to look up, Alester decides a reunion with the library is in order. He spots Todd ducking into a corner--his clearest memory of Todd is a slightly awkward one involving cursed mistletoe, but still he's a familiar face.]

Todd?

[Action]

[identity profile] no-defender.livejournal.com 2011-10-01 10:30 pm (UTC)(link)
Hello. [He grins.] Who are you hiding from?

[Action]

[identity profile] no-defender.livejournal.com - 2011-10-01 23:04 (UTC) - Expand

[Action]

[identity profile] no-defender.livejournal.com - 2011-10-02 01:18 (UTC) - Expand

[Action]

[identity profile] no-defender.livejournal.com - 2011-10-02 22:49 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[identity profile] fillakettle.livejournal.com 2011-10-01 07:33 pm (UTC)(link)
[Sybil is confused. Confused, scared, and covered in mud. One moment she's threatening her horse and falling face first into mud, the next she's in this strange place, no horse, no Gwen, and no mud in sight.

She latches onto the first friendly face she sees.]


Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?

action;

[identity profile] fillakettle.livejournal.com 2011-10-01 11:56 pm (UTC)(link)
[Aaaand all of this is pretty much going over Sybil's head.]

Slow down, please! What do you mean, "different worlds"?

action;

[identity profile] fillakettle.livejournal.com - 2011-10-02 00:28 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[identity profile] fillakettle.livejournal.com - 2011-10-03 00:12 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] bufferprincess.livejournal.com 2011-10-01 10:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Having troubles, Todd?

[identity profile] bufferprincess.livejournal.com 2011-10-01 10:29 pm (UTC)(link)
Really? Well, do you remember this face?

[audio]

[identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com 2011-10-01 10:59 pm (UTC)(link)
[Justin will just be lurking outside of Neil and Todd's apartment until one of them comes home. Not that that's creepy or anything. ...Okay, it's kind of creepy.]

Since when do you have so many fans?

[audio]

[identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com 2011-10-02 12:57 am (UTC)(link)
I don't know anyone else who looks like you.

It's-- [not so great to be here since he finally had to admit to himself that Shilo's gone and this never lasts very long and there's always the possibility of Richard showing up] ...It's good to hear from you, too. It's good to know that you and Neil are constants.

[audio]

[identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com - 2011-10-02 04:45 (UTC) - Expand

[audio]

[identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com - 2011-10-02 18:14 (UTC) - Expand

[audio]

[identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com - 2011-10-02 22:41 (UTC) - Expand

[audio]

[identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com - 2011-10-03 05:23 (UTC) - Expand

[action threadjack!]

[identity profile] derangetheworld.livejournal.com 2011-10-04 01:23 am (UTC)(link)
[Lurk away, Justin. Unfortunately for you, a certain someone has figured out where it is you go when you get here.]

[<3]

[identity profile] absinthe-eyed.livejournal.com 2011-10-04 02:29 am (UTC)(link)
[That certain someone would. Justin, still fairly ambivalent towards Richard, acknowledges him with careful neutrality.]

You're visiting, too.

[<3]

[identity profile] derangetheworld.livejournal.com - 2011-10-04 02:42 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[identity profile] fifty-eggs.livejournal.com 2011-10-02 02:36 am (UTC)(link)
I don't know any Ethans either, if that helps.

[video]

[identity profile] fifty-eggs.livejournal.com 2011-10-02 11:41 pm (UTC)(link)
I let them think what they want.

[identity profile] and-immortality.livejournal.com 2011-10-02 07:55 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't have the wrong person! I'm pretty good at finding the people I mean to. Hi, Todd!

[identity profile] and-immortality.livejournal.com 2011-10-03 08:55 pm (UTC)(link)
I sure do! I like Todd a lot better than Ethan, anyway. Ethan sounds like a guy who's trying too hard to be cool and suave instead of just being cool and suave like a Todd.

Did you know that that particular tag never gets old?

[identity profile] bakurakrazie.livejournal.com 2011-10-03 01:11 am (UTC)(link)
Todd!

Oh, he's just- There's some actor that you look like. Ethan something. I'm terrible at actor names.

[identity profile] bakurakrazie.livejournal.com 2011-10-04 03:51 am (UTC)(link)
Hah. Yes. They clearly do.

And thank you! Hello to you too!