Todd Anderson (
mumbled_truth) wrote2011-11-29 09:35 pm
Entry tags:
║ sixty-fourth stanza ║ voice
If, um-- if anyone happens to be near the library who wouldn't mind walking to building ten...
[Eyes open, Todd. Eyes open, eyes open, eyes open...]
Let me know? I'm just... not sure I can make it alone.
[Eyes open, Todd. Eyes open, eyes open, eyes open...]
Let me know? I'm just... not sure I can make it alone.

no subject
no subject
I just-- I don't think I can keep my eyes on them and make it home.
no subject
no subject
Well, I guess... that does make sense. I mean, with what you can do.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
So, can you just... see all around you, at once?
no subject
no subject
no subject
Thank you, though.
no subject
Be careful.
no subject
I've seen them before, here. I'm wouldn't risk anything.
no subject
no subject
no subject
How unlucky.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
[... which is a major accomplishment for him, okay.]
There are people I miss, but... I do like it here.
no subject